Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday blues

Oh to be young again. My first grade pixture....
I want so badly to feel energized and ready for the week.
Today I am blah.....
I don't have anything to really look forward to at work. I do look forward to getting home today because we spent the weekend cleaning and washing windows so the house looks spiffy!

I turn 46 in a few weeks... July 5th, arghhh. I am getting in worse and worse shape as I get older. I am still in good shape compared to some but could be a whole lot better. I walked around the perimeter of our property yesterday morning. I measures a mile exactly. I wanted to do it daily but I guess no bad enough! hahahah

Oh well, not to bore you any longer.

 

3 comments:

tashabud said...

Jules, I'll make sure to come by to reciprocate your singing me a birthday song. If you think you're feeling blah for turning 46, wait till you're about to turn 50. It is very upsetting. Psychologically disturbing. But once you pass the stage and you finally accept the fact your 50 then it's okay. However, I'm still in denial, so I guess i'll not know for sure till then. hehehe. Make sure you post us an updated picture on your birthday like I did. My friend and I started going to the gym, but we haven't been able to make it there as much as we wanted to.

Karen and Gerard said...

Maybe it's time to take up tennis or some other active sport--perhaps racquetball?

Jules said...

Tasha~ If I look like you in 4 years when I hit the big five oh then I will be in heaven!! heheh

Karen~ I know this is cliche but there are not enough hours in the day~ and no place close..